Training Solutions | Project Management | Needs Analysis | Service Delivery
Quincy Harley, Jr.
Information Technology Services and Solutions Provider
Quincy is an Information Technology professional with 20+ years experience in application training, project management, and software support. He has served as project lead on numerous enterprise-wide product rollouts. Quincy has a proven ability to lead seamless software implementations and delivers client-driven technical solutions that improve proficiency margins and workplace productivity. Adept in analyzing business requirements, he possesses excellent communication, motivational, and management skills. Quincy seeks a challenging role to leverage his technical and industry expertise with his instructional and coaching talents for organizational and personal growth.
Director of Consulting Services, FORBiES.com
- Needs analysis, business process review and productivity improvement guidance
- Project management for new product deployment
- Transition management
- Application training and support
- E-content development and instructional design.
- Application development
- Corporate branding, Web development and Internet prescence services
Training Coordinator, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, San Francisco
- Provided onsite technical training and support for the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices.
- Provided advanced and support-level training for trainers and help-desk staff.
- Composed and delivered custom training modules to support attorney, practice, and department needs; delivery methods included e-learning, remote training, and joint aided design classes.
- Managed contract trainers and support staff during firm-wide projects and new application rollouts, including the Lotus Notes to Outlook mail migration, the Avaya Phone system deployment and the MS Office 2007 upgrade.
- Creator and administrator of SharePoint portal for the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices.
- Designed and published monthly training calendar listing available offerings that staff can select and register for classes. This model was adopted firmwide and became the standard across all Kirkland offices.
- Liaised with the firm-wide technical support department to provide both first and second level application support.
- Delivered onsite training and support to our London office during Document Management System (DMS) implementation, Word 2007 upgrade, and Outlook mail migration.
- Oriented new international staff in Hong Kong, and Munich via remote classroom tools.
- Worked closely with desktop applications deployment and development teams by providing quality assurance feedback during design, review, and implementation phases of new application rollouts.
- Conducted ‘Partner Coaching’ sessions on both technical and soft skills to improve attorney productivity.
Training and Application Support Specialist, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, New York
- Initially employed as an independent consultant, provided support and training for firm-wide deployment of iManage Document Management System.
- Joined the firm full-time as Software Trainer and Application Support Specialist, leveraging my in-depth knowledge of applications with my advanced communication skills to provide a wide range of technical solutions.
- Developed and conducted training in various software applications for legal and administrative staff.
- 2006 recipient of Employee Recognition Award for Outstanding Support.
Independent Consultant, various locations
- Provided IT solutions to various clients. These solutions included training, support desk management, course development, and software implementation. For an abridged list of clients and work please see ‘Work History – Independent Consultant’, page 3.
Senior Trainer, Productivity Point International, New York
- Conducted introductory through advanced application training for various legal and financial clients.
Training Manager, PCLC, Inc., Philadelphia, New Jersey, & New York
- Managed training team in three regional offices.
- Coordinated the schedules of the training staff.
- Supervised the design of instructional materials for instructor-led training.
- Hired staff, mentored new trainers, created cross platform career paths, and conducted performance reviews.