Has Valentine’s day snuck up on you this year? Are you buried under too much snow to card shop? Borrow from Microsoft’s templates. Word and PowerPoint have hundreds of print-ready and animated templates to choose from.
To Download and Create a Valentine
- In either Word or PowerPoint, click File tab and select New.
- In the Search bar enter Valentine and press Search icon.
- Click on image to preview.
- To select, click Create.
- Using Wildcards in Word
- Duplicating Hearts in Power Point: CTRL + D
- More AskQ Word Tips
- More AskQ PowerPoint Tips
Comments and questions are always welcome!