Here’s a quick PowerPoint tip: Add Sections to your Presentations.
Some Benefits of working with Sections:
- Print just the slides in a given section (click File, Print, and then, in the Settings area, select Section).
- CLICK + DRAG to easily change the order of your slides.
To Create Slide Sections
- On the Ribbon, on the View tab, select either Normal view or Sorter view.
- RIGHT + CLICK between two slides thumbnails. In Normal view these thumbnails appear on the navigation pane.
- Select Add Section.
The section header is added and titled ‘Unnamed Section’. If there is no previous section header a ‘Default Section’ is also inserted at the beginning of the presentation.
To Modify Sections (e.g., Rename, Remove, Collapse, etc.) :
- RIGHT + CLICK on a section header, or
- Click the Sections button located on the Home Tab, in the Slides group.
- Becoming More Effective in Giving PowerPoint Presentations (universitywritinghelp.wordpress.com)
- How to avoid death by PowerPoint (ralfweiser.com)