Tesla Model S Submarine Easter Egg
This week I had an opportunity to ride in a Tesla. The driver commented on how it was the first car to make him feel like an 18 year old behind the wheel. Here's another example of how Tesla is bringing the fun.
Spring is (finally) here and in tribute to the season I present an early Easter egg, courtesy of Tesla.
Disclaimer: The author makes no claim that your model will be watertight, nor that it will be equipped with SONAR, subsurface-to-air missiles or Barbara Bach.
Tesla Model S 007 Easter Egg
- Using the Dashboard touchpad, access the Control Menu. The vehicle controls for the Model S will display.
- Hold the button down for 3 seconds. A Please Enter Access Code prompt will appear.
- Enter 007 and tap OK.
- Re-access the Controls Menu and tap the Suspension Tab. The Lotus Espirit displays (from the Bond classic The Spy Who Loved Me).
Set Depth option to 20,000 leagues (thanks, Jules Verne) and enjoy.
- Display Multiple Timezones
- LinkedIn Post: Unveiling the Tesla D – Driverless
- Vessyl, It Knows What You Are Drinking