Click graphic for the interactive link and more on the smartphone growth.
This hidden gem, (available with Office Professional 2013, 2016, and Office 365 ProPlus) makes it easy to compare two workbooks, interactively. You can see how values, formulas, and formatting differ – line by line, and cell by cell, highlighting just the type of differences you specify.
To Use Spreadsheet Compare
- Find and launch the app by clicking Start then typing ‘Spreadsheet Compare’.
- Click Compare Files. The Compare Files dialog appears.
- Click the folder icon to select the older and newer files, then click OK.
With a recent change to Alexa, you can now opt-out of having your voice recordings reviewed by Amazon’s employees.
Why the change? Is it the reports of Google and Apple employees listening in on personal exchanges recorded by the voice-activated assistants? Or perhaps it’s a response to European courts rulings limiting what companies (like Amazon) can do with the data collected by said voice-activated assistants.
To Opt-Out of Human Review
- Open the Alexa app on your phone or tablet.
- Select Settings, Alexa Privacy, then Manage How Your Data Improves Alexa.
- Locate the setting “With this setting on, your voice recordings may be used … manually reviewed.” and tap OFF.
- Shhh…Alexa is listening (and she can’t keep a secret)!
- Alexa Privacy Settings (video)
- Google records your ENTIRE purchase history.
- Q, the First Gender-neutral Assistant