Jazz up your bulleted list
Creating custom bullets is as easy as drag + drop
To Format List with Custom Bullet
- Locate the image to serve as bullet and save to a local drive.
Tip: for best results, seek medium or small sized images with transparency (i.e. PNG, GIF).
- Select your list, then, on the Home tab, click Bullets to format with default bullet style.
- Place cursor on blank line, click Insert and then Picture. Navigate to your custom bullet image and click Open.
- Using the corner selection handle resize the image to an appropriate size.
- Click + drag image onto one of the bullets in your list; you’ll recognize you’ve hit the target when the bullet area turns grey.
Comments and questions are always welcome!