Want to make an Oscar worthy, award-winning presentation? The difference between your presentation and all others is design and style. Don’t limit yourself to cookie-cutter, off the shelf bullets. Any saved image can be a source for better bullets.
Watch this 60 second video to learn all you need to know
- Select text to be formatted.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the Bullets drop-down and select Bullets and Numbering. The Bullets and Numbering dialog appears.
- Click Picture. The Picture Bullet dialog appears.
- Click Import. A file browser window opens.
- Navigate to saved image file (i.e. JPG, GIF) and select picture.
- Click Add. The image is added to the picture gallery.
- Click OK.
Comments and questions are always welcome!
One thought on “PowerPoint: Customize Bullets”