“no reply necessary.” I often conclude my communications this way, not only as a selfless way to let recipients off the call-to-action hook, but also as a selfish means to reduce incoming email.
Any text you often use should be AutoText. Here’s a quick way to create an AutoText entry in Outlook and Word.
- Type and format the text you wish to save.
- Select the text.
- On the Insert tab, click Quick Parts, then Save Selection to Gallery. The New Building Block dialog appears.
- Enter name (recommend 4 or more characters), and select AutoText from the Gallery drop-down.
To use the AutoText entry, just type the name you created and press space, Enter or (for entries shorter than 4 characters) F3.
- RSS Feeds Made Simple in Outlook
- Accents made easy in Word
- Arianna Huffington deletes her employees emails … and you can too