Whitespace (or any other background color) can make your inserted images look like a kindergarten stickers. Solution: remove unwanted colors using Set Transparency.
Watch this 60 second video to learn all you need to know
- Select the picture or image to be edited.
- On the Ribbon, click on the Picture Tools: Format tab.
- In the Adjust group click Color (or Recolor, in version 2007) and select Set Transparent Color.
- On the selected image, click on the color to remove (i.e. make transparent). That color is erased from the selected image.
Comments and questions are always welcome!
- Working with Sections in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint – Insert Screenshot
- Olympic Post: Conditional Formatting in Excel
- More PowerPoint tips