Crowded calendar giving you the blues?
Good! Next, toss in some reds and the greens!
You can automatically color calendar items by using Conditional Formatting. Like Categories, conditional formats provide you with a visual method of classifying your calendar items. Once setup these formats go to work automatically, on new and previously entered items. Just assign a color to the condition (aka, criteria) you set, and whammo! Technicolor splendor!
Using Conditional Formatting to Automatically Color Calendar Entries
- View your Outlook Calendar
- On the View tab, click View Settings. The Advanced View Settings: Calendar dialog appears.
- Click Conditional Formatting. The Conditional Formatting dialog appears.
- Click Add.
- In the Name area enter a name for the view format.
- Click the Color drop-down and select a color.
- Click Condition. The Filter dialog appears.
- Edit the settings on the Appointments and Meetings, More Choices, and/or Advanced tabs, to create your criteria.
For example, to create the FYI filter, enter FYI, INFO, NOTE in the Search for the word(s) area (using commas to separate search strings).
- Click OK, OK, and OK to exit dialogs and return to the Calendar screen.
- Display Multiple Timezones
- Add Screenshots to an Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Capture Screenshot on your mobile phone